Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yep, still pregnant.

It's amazing how much more patient I am this time around counting down the days until little man gets here, compared to my wait with Cal. I feel like it could really be any day/minute that he decides to make his appearance and am actually a little surprised that he hasn't already - I'll probably be saying the same thing two weeks from now... At my 38 week appt last week I was 3.5 cm dilated so I'm curious to see what my dr. has to say this week.

I had another little anxiety attack today about not having anymore pregnant pics, besides my one 32 week pics, so here it is. Now I have two pics to prove I did in fact carry this child. ;)

5 comments:

mary said...

I'm hoping that he does come any day---and that I can be there for his newborn pics :) Let me know if you are still interested :) You look AMAZING by the way! Can't wait to meet your little man.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You look darling Julie!! Praying for ya and baby!

The Hunter Family said...

Oh Mary, I would LOVE for you do his newborn pics if he comes soon and you're up for it!! Now I really have to have him ASAP.

Thanks Kelsey!

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Yep! You look fantastic and ready to pop! I'll be waiting for the call...

Joe and Gina said...

You look great!! Can hardly wait for the phone call.