Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Shooting some hoops with dad. and Ian proving that he's still got it.
more park fun.
At Lo's school play.
and celebrating a job well done with some DQ treats. Someone loves their dilly bars.We had some company and Cal welcomed Lucy by sharing his Fruit Loops and we had more company, Ian's folks came for a night. Dying eggs. all fun & games till someone puts their hands in the dye.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- weights: 35 lbs, 7 oz. -- 97%
- height: 37 & 3/8 inches -- 97%
heading out to the dr., doesn't he look excited? and even more excited to be at the dr. His weight leads me to the question for all your momma's of two: to double stroller or not to double stroller? I was thinking about getting the Phil & Ted's buggy, but I'm worried that cause Cal's so big, he'll max out the weight, making it pointless to have a double. I don't want a double wide stroller (kids sitting side-by-side), but I want something that we can use for walking/running. Anyone have any suggestions? The kids will be about 2.5 years apart so I'm wondering if I can just bank on putting the baby in a carrier when Cal's in the stroller and expect Cal to walk when baby's in the stroller.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
- Being pregnant with #2 is is a 180 difference from being pregnant with Cal. Basically, being pregnant and taking care of a toddler kicks your ass. Never thought it was possible to feel so wiped. Guess this is good prep for having two kids. Up until about week 16 I felt like the life had been sucked out of me.
- I am huge this time around. I started showing really early and right now compared to some pics of my belly with Cal, I look like I did around 7 months last time. Several ultrasounds later, I am still not convinced I'm not growing triplets in there ;) Or I'm going to have an even more mondo kid than Cal.
- I'm around 23 weeks. My new dr. is going on the due date of 6/26, but I'm mentally sticking with my 7/1 due date (based on my first u/s). Don't want to get my hopes up early and I like the sound of July 1.
- It's amazing on round 2 how early you feel baby kicks and this little guy is REALLY active, way more than I remember Cal moving. He goes, and goes and goes all day.
- A glass of wine has never sounded so good.
- Cal thinks he has a baby in his belly button.
- Because of the move, we left all of the baby goods (clothes, swings, baby chairs, you name it) down from the attic. It's feels like just yesterday were were using all these contraptions with Cal. Crazy to think we're going to be back in baby mode again... soon.