Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
While we were tailgating, Cal got his first five seconds of fame. He was on the news, click here to watch (click on the video icon under Also See to watch the video).
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
just hanging out.... standing
back down (and rockin the double chin)
And yes, Cal is wearing x-mas jammies... Logan gave these to him (they were hers) and they were supposed to fit him around the holidays but he's huge and has almost out-grown them. So we're being festive in Sept.
Not sure why the video is so dark - hopefully you can see it. When it looks like Cal is eating the side of my face, that's a kiss.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
1) Thinking about how bad my foot hurts. I was cleaning up the back porch cause the dogs decided to terrorize the area today while we were at work and I stepped on nail that went ridiculously far into my foot. Ouch.
2) Today when I picked Cal up from daycare and I peeked in the window before walking in and it was ridiculous how much fun he was having. It kinda made me a little sad cause he’s only supposed to smile, laugh and have fun like that with his mamma. But he was ecstatic to see me so that made me happy.
3) I am so bored on Tuesday nights and the house is so quite. Ian had class tonight and I find myself constantly talking to the dogs (Cal is in bed or else I would talk to him).
4) Looking forward to watch Gossip Girl and The Hills that I Tivo’d last night. Don’t judge.
5) I realized today that my camera has become like my cell phone. I feel naked without it (left it at Shannyn’s last night).
6) Can’t stop admiring our new dining room. I am so happy with the way it turned out and I love the new furniture and paint color – random that I am excited about paint…. I now can’t wait for all the finish work to be done.
7) I’m already ready for the week to be over. Work is crazy right now, I want to start shopping for stuff to decorate the dining room and have a zillion errands to run.
8) Hmm, what else…
9) I am so excited about all of my friends getting married next summer. It’s going to be a blast. Now everyone needs to start having some babies ;)
10) Can November hurry up and get here?! We’re in dire need of a vaca and our Hawaii trip will be the perfect remedy. Ian especially deserves it. He’s worked so hard on the house and now has to study his tail off for his PE. Hopefully Cal likes Hawaii as much as we do!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
enjoying the new floor in the dining room - we were so excited for it to be done so we spent a lot of time kicking it down there
hanging out on the couch while mom & dad work
now playing on the new floor in the living room
Drum roll......... Pics of the room
new furniture (leaf isn't in the table)
you can kind of tell the color of the room from this pic
These pics don't do the room justice... It was hard to get a good picture. The walls are a light green but look blueish in these pics. I'll be working on the decorating this week, we still need to do all the trim, put up window coverings, etc. but it's almost there!
(Thanks for the paint recco Emilie. Silver Sage was the exact color I had in mind and love it)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
In other news, Cal is 7 months old today. For a little b-day treat he got mangos for desert – his favorite – and got to take an extra long bath tonight.