Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bored with Mom & Dad

Cal stayed home from daycare on Tuesday so he’s been home with Ian or I for the last week straight. Apparently, he couldn’t wait to have a day off from us. I dropped him off at daycare today and his teacher greeted us at the door. As soon as Cal saw her he reached for her to take him. Sad… Then while I was filling out his daily form he had no interest in me and was sitting on the floor playing with his teacher and the two girls in his class. And in true Cal style, kept trying to pull their hair.

In other news, Cal is 7 months old today. For a little b-day treat he got mangos for desert – his favorite – and got to take an extra long bath tonight.

Goodnight kisses Favorite jammies, Cal's fasinated with the planets

3 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

Big Boy! I'm so glad he is so well adjusted!

Joe and Gina said...

Wow, 7 months already Cal!? You are getting so big!

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

We took our kids to the daycare center for a few hours today - they loved it and what a great break for us! We're going to try to do it every week! And tell Cal, I love his jammies too!:)