Monday, April 27, 2009
To Cal's defense, it may be long and stringy looking in this pic, but it doesn't always look this bad. Most of the time it's curly and kinda tucked under, but when it gets caught on his collar it's just bad news.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Our living room turned into an indoor play field and we had an intense *modified* game of 4-square going on. Here's some pics of the 4-square all stars.
(for some reason my pics look like crapola when I post them, if you click them to make them bigger the quality is much better)
Monday, April 20, 2009
gotta have the family self pic
On a non-M's related note, I thought I'd give a little update on what our big 14 month old is up to for those that haven't seen him in awhile:
- He’s saying lots of words. Some of his favorites are eyes, book, teeth, fish, go, Suz (Suzie), Claw (Clyde), mama & mom, dada, duck, that, shoes, cool, gauk (aka pacifier) and he shakes his head for “no.” He’s also repeating a lot so it’s time to choose our words wisely.
- He loves brushing his teeth and washing his hands and gets super excited if I ask him if he wants to do either of these.
- He LOVES belly buttons and showing his off. He also like pulling up other peoples’ shirts and finding their “button.”
- His three favorite things (besides us and the dogs) are cars (surprise, surprise), books and his “babies” (stuffed animals).
- He loves playing outside and going for walks.
- His new favorite foods are green vegetables. We just discovered that he loves salad, and he’d chose peas, asparagus, etc. any day over pizza.
- He does have a bit of a mullet but the back of his hair is curly and I just don't have it in me to get it cut yet and lose the curls.