Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Lots of posts/pics below from our last couple of weeks.
We opted for a low-key b-day celebration and with the fam this year to celebrate Cal and Logan's b-days cause of all the craziness in our lives right now. Cal had a blast and it's now just an excuse for me to go all out next year for #3!
and yay for Red Robin! getting to businessthrilled about his new computer, can't you tellgoing for a spin on the new bike and taking Logan for a drive. time for the Plasma car and everyone else wanted a turn (go Ian, go) and Jenni finishing the night with a little song
Sunday, February 14, 2010
We've been CRAZY BUSY and have been going on little sleep and lots of work/activities the last couple of days. Here's what we've been up to and some VERY exciting news that we got.
- Went to Wenatchee to celebrate Cal's 2nd b-day (more to come on this) and Logan's 8th b-day with Ian and the fam. Can't believe my boy is 2!!!
- Found out we're sticking with what we do best and are having a BABY BOY and we couldn't be more trilled!! We make one heck of a boy! I told Ian I'm going to be a mom to the next Eli and Payton Manning.
- Went to Pullman and Uniontown on Friday for Ian's lovely grandma's memorial service.
- Back to Wenatchee Friday night to hand Cal off to Gram and Pop, then off to Seattle Saturday morning (very bright and early) to meet the movers who packed up the house.
- Sat. night, squeezed in a date night - dinner and a movie - with the hubby to celebrate our last night in Seattle (and get out of our very empty house).
- Sunday, movers finished packing, drove to E. Wenatchee and moved into our new place!
- Looking ahead - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. unpack, unpack, unpack.
I'm tired just thinking back on it all... More to come on everything sometime this week. Can't wait to have Internet and cable at the new house.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
pic with the flash on The last couple days he's also been getting up in the morning around 4:30-5 getting our of his crib and ready to start his day. UGH. Fortunately, today he made it to 6:15. I'm hoping that once he transitions to a big boy bed and has the freedom of getting out without escaping (and at the new house won't have all of his toys in his room) that I'll have a better time keeping him in bed. Fingers crossed.
Monday, February 1, 2010
What we’ve been up to…
- Cal and I are on a first name basis 50% of the time. I go by Mom at times and Duwee when he needs my immediate attention.
- I've survived my first couple days at stay-at-home motherhood.
- Since Cal is now regularly getting out of his crib on is own, he decided to get up at 4:30 a.m. on Sunday morning and not go back to bed (on Friday I heard a thump at 6 a.m. and then the tv come on moments later). Once we move we’re transitioning to a big boy bed.
- We have less than 2 weeks in Seattle!
- The sold sign is officially up outside our house (inspection – check, appraisal – check)!
- We were all sick, sick, sick but are finally back at 100%.
- The terrible two’s are here…
- I am in disbelief that my baby boy is going to be 2 next week. Cause of all the craziness in our lives right now, we're forgoing a big party but promised to make it up to Cal with a 3 b-day party extravaganza next year.
- We made a bunch of sausage last weekend, 484 lbs to be exact (Ian’s family’s tradition). I have lots of pics but haven’t figured out how to get them off our new camera so here’s one pic from our old camera. More to come on this.