Monday, February 1, 2010

just some random updates.

What we’ve been up to…

  • Cal and I are on a first name basis 50% of the time. I go by Mom at times and Duwee when he needs my immediate attention.
  • I've survived my first couple days at stay-at-home motherhood.
  • Since Cal is now regularly getting out of his crib on is own, he decided to get up at 4:30 a.m. on Sunday morning and not go back to bed (on Friday I heard a thump at 6 a.m. and then the tv come on moments later). Once we move we’re transitioning to a big boy bed.
  • We have less than 2 weeks in Seattle!
  • The sold sign is officially up outside our house (inspection – check, appraisal – check)!
  • We were all sick, sick, sick but are finally back at 100%.
  • The terrible two’s are here…
  • I am in disbelief that my baby boy is going to be 2 next week. Cause of all the craziness in our lives right now, we're forgoing a big party but promised to make it up to Cal with a 3 b-day party extravaganza next year.
  • We made a bunch of sausage last weekend, 484 lbs to be exact (Ian’s family’s tradition). I have lots of pics but haven’t figured out how to get them off our new camera so here’s one pic from our old camera. More to come on this.

No comments: