Thursday, February 4, 2010

UGH

This has been my little headache the last several days. Cal is getting out of his crib now any opportunity he gets. Night time is a struggle regardless of how tired he is. A couple night ago I didn't hear a peep from his room after I put him down so for an hour I thought he was asleep. Well I start hearing little rumblings coming from his room and then one of his trucks started talking. WTF. I go in to find him in the corner of his room with his nightlight playing with his trucks. Similar thing happened last night. 20 minutes had gone by and I thought he was asleep. I went in to check on him and I see a blue orb underneath all of his blankets on the floor. He'd gotten out of his crib, got all of his blankets/pillow/animals out and curled up on the floor.

what I see when I go in (flash off)

pic with the flash on The last couple days he's also been getting up in the morning around 4:30-5 getting our of his crib and ready to start his day. UGH. Fortunately, today he made it to 6:15. I'm hoping that once he transitions to a big boy bed and has the freedom of getting out without escaping (and at the new house won't have all of his toys in his room) that I'll have a better time keeping him in bed. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Amber Hunter said...

Just put the mattress on the floor in his room. Since he is going to climb out anyway... :) Good Luck!

The McFarlane Family said...

You poor thing. I feel for you but can't help but laugh at the picture. The Tot Clock is helping us if he knows his colors. Amber is wise, the mattress on the floor is a good idea!! I'm sorry! When are you leaving? Can we hang out next week?

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.