Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten for a Tuesday

Taking the idea from Mary, I decided to write about 10 things on the brain (since I can’t update with pics).

1) Thinking about how bad my foot hurts. I was cleaning up the back porch cause the dogs decided to terrorize the area today while we were at work and I stepped on nail that went ridiculously far into my foot. Ouch.

2) Today when I picked Cal up from daycare and I peeked in the window before walking in and it was ridiculous how much fun he was having. It kinda made me a little sad cause he’s only supposed to smile, laugh and have fun like that with his mamma. But he was ecstatic to see me so that made me happy.

3) I am so bored on Tuesday nights and the house is so quite. Ian had class tonight and I find myself constantly talking to the dogs (Cal is in bed or else I would talk to him).

4) Looking forward to watch Gossip Girl and The Hills that I Tivo’d last night. Don’t judge.

5) I realized today that my camera has become like my cell phone. I feel naked without it (left it at Shannyn’s last night).

6) Can’t stop admiring our new dining room. I am so happy with the way it turned out and I love the new furniture and paint color – random that I am excited about paint…. I now can’t wait for all the finish work to be done.

7) I’m already ready for the week to be over. Work is crazy right now, I want to start shopping for stuff to decorate the dining room and have a zillion errands to run.

8) Hmm, what else…

9) I am so excited about all of my friends getting married next summer. It’s going to be a blast. Now everyone needs to start having some babies ;)

10) Can November hurry up and get here?! We’re in dire need of a vaca and our Hawaii trip will be the perfect remedy. Ian especially deserves it. He’s worked so hard on the house and now has to study his tail off for his PE. Hopefully Cal likes Hawaii as much as we do!

8 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

I love how Cal loves daycare, he's a little social bug just like his parents!

Joshua said...

Just a thought, but maybe Cal likes daycare so much because you don't make him wear those jazzercise leggings :) (as seen here: http://thehunterfam.blogspot.com/2008/07/shes-doomed-when-he-gets-more-mobile.html)

The Hunter Family said...

Just for the record, Cal really loves his Baby Legs. You better watch out, I might have to send some to Jillian and Wesley cause I think they make the world a better place. Ian got a kick out of the "jazzerine leggings" reference :)

mary said...

Where in Hawaii are you going? We will be in Maui over Thanksgiving. It seems like FOREVER away, we can't wait!!!

The Hunter Family said...

We're going to Oahu for a couple days and then fly to Maui (Kanapali, sp?) for a week. We leave the day after thanksgiving. I can't wait but it does seem like forever away... Where are you guys staying in Maui?

mary said...

That's crazy we will be at Kanapali from the 23rd to the 3rd of December! We will have to get together!!

mary said...

We are staying at the Hyatt! I'm thinking photo shoot in Hawaii???

The Hunter Family said...

Yes, we'll def. have to get together! And a pic in Hawaii would be amazing too ;)