Wednesday, March 31, 2010

it's time to name this little bambino

We're having a much tougher time coming up with a name for the new little guy than we did with Cal so I ordered a bunch of books from the library (and have more coming) for some naming inspiration. Hopefully it works... We have several names in the hopper but nothing that we're totally sold on. Maybe it's because this is our second boy and we liked 'Callahan' so much, or that a lot of the names I used to like way back when are either too trendy now or just don't work with Hunter. We've got 13 weeks to get this locked cause I'm not the 'lets wait and see what he looks like' type, or else with stuck with Julian (Julie + Ian) or Stuart, name suggestions compliments of Logan.

3 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

I do like Julian actually... very clever! What about: Mason, Chase, Nolan, Nathan, or Carson? Those go well with Hunter. Good luck! We don't have a clue for our 2nd either, I'm sure we'll be in the same boat when the time comes.

The McFarlane Family said...

I actually really like Julian too. :o)

Boy names I love that I will offer up because Brett can't agree on them so our future children will never get them: Rhett, Myles, Simon, Henry, Milo

Nobody ever likes my baby name ideas though so don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't borrow them. Our parents stare at us blankly every time we announce a child's name.

Jenni said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Stuart or Simon....I think you should throw Henry or Oliver in the mix too!