Monday, March 15, 2010

We just couldn't stay away.

We took a quick trip over to Seattle on Friday to pick up some of Cal's new furniture, get him some new bedding and do a little bit of power shopping. Going back reconfirmed how much Ian dislikes being in the city, made me realize that I need to take up online shopping cause when I run out of eye shadow my old 5 minute drive to get more is now 2.5 hours, and that Wenatchee really needs a Trader Joe's. It was a little weird being back, knowing that we didn't have a house to retreat to at the end of the day. Of course since we were in the neighborhood we did a drive by our old house and it was SO weird to see someone else living there, although it looked the exact same as when we left.

Cal playing at his old stomping grounds, U Village.

3 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

You can always come here when you visit! You can give Cal a nap, spend the night and show me all your goods you've purchased. Also, let me know if you need me to mail you anything until you get used to not having everything over there!

The Hunter Family said...

Hey Em! Next time we're over let's get together! This was a really quick trip and Cal going on 30 minutes of sleep for the whole day convinced Ian that next time we have to overnight it when we come over and break up the shopping/running errands. I plan on heading back over with Cal in the next month or so to get some new maternity clothes so we'll have to meet up!

Unknown said...

You guys always have a place to stay at our house. Emily would love the company.