Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little practice.

I've been reading a new pregnancy/parenting book and I keep getting reminded of little things I need to know for the baby. I know most of it will naturally come back to me, but there are some little things that are slightly stressing me out. For example: swaddling. I was never a master swaddler but I could do it. I was reading about swaddling the other night and I started thinking, I don't remember how to do that... Ian told me I was even talking about it in my sleep. So I decided to do a little practice run today, and booya, it was like riding a bike (with the help of a little cheat sheet, of course). I'll have to give Ian a little test tonight.

5 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

someone's nesting.... ;)

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

You are too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks just like his father

Jessica said...

so what is this book called?

The Hunter Family said...

This book is "YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy".