Friday, June 25, 2010

Gymnastics superstar

Cal's gymnastics class wrapped up this week and they had a special class where family and friends were invited to come cheer the kids on. He LOVES gym so he was stoked to have Gram there to see all his tricks. And it was so special, at the end of class each of the kids were called up individually to a little stage where they were presented with a trophy, certificate and ribbon. It was the sweetest thing I've seen, Cal was/is SO proud of his FIRST trophy (and so am I)!little monkey hi gram! showing off the goods and then playing it cool

4 comments:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Sooo cute! Love it!

Joe and Gina said...

That is adorable!! Glad to hear that Cal liked gymnastics... there is a place in Mukilteo that I've been thinking about taking Hailey.

Joe and Gina said...

p.s. you are a blogging fool lately! :)

The Hunter Family said...

I bet Hailey would love gym!! Cal sure does and it's amazing how fast they learn crazy gym tricks. I take him to an open gym and then he's also in an actual class and they are both great.

I figure I better blog my butt off right now while I still have time ;)