Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Potty time!

Potty training was at the top of my list of things I wasn't looking forward to as a parent. My goal has always been to never have two kids in diapers at the same time, but I kept putting it off and saying that we'd get to it "next month." Well once the dr. told me that baby could come any day that was just the push I needed to kick potty training into high gear. Well, we did it and we're going on day 2 of being accident free! Go Cal!

looking at himself in his big boy undies never gets old

and here are some of the things we did to keep from going stir crazy around the house during our 3-day confinement.

5 comments:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Love the new undies, buddy! Way to go! But now we need to see momma's big baby-belly! :-)

Unknown said...

What a little champ! Are you off diapers cold turkey or just day time potty trained?

The Hunter Family said...

We cut diapers out cold turkey - day and night. I was pretty hesitant having him in undies at bedtime & naptime, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought.

Amy - baby belly pic to come. I look like I'm going to pop ;)

Jenni said...

Oh...we love his expression! We've missed Cal in his 3 day lock down!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.