Monday, June 28, 2010

the races

The guys have gone to the races a couple times this year, hanging out with the rest of Wenatchee's finest, and I have to admit when I went with them on opening night awhile back it was pretty entertaining. Not sure I'll be going on a regular basis, I think I'll leave that to the boys, but maybe I'll try it again when I can go and have a couple of beers to fit in rather than being the big and sober pregnant lady.

Here are some pics from their last outing a couple weekends ago.

This pic cracks me up. Cal doesn't even look like himself - he looks like a 200 lb. man-child. **Nothing like a 2-year old in a beer hat, with a built-in bottle opener. Ian thought it was only appropriate given the outing & venue that Cal borrows his Bud Light hat... Lovely.

2 comments:

The Schlameus Family said...

That man-child pic made my day! Thinking of you guys today - xoxo

Joe and Gina said...

would be a lot cooler if it was coors light!