Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jack of all trades

I have to do a little bragging about my man… As most know, we’re remodeling our garage (making it part of the house), re-doing the roof, etc. Instead of hiring a contractor we decided to do it ourselves… Ian drew up the house plans, did all the demo work, re-wired the electrical, relocated the gas line, etc. Ya, impressive – I know. This weekend we’re putting up the new roof tresses, putting on the roof and doing all the exterior work. Once that’s done we’ll work on the inside. Good thing I snatched him up when I did, cause he’s quite the catch!

Just a man and his pug

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

We better not let Joe see this blog...
Way to go Ian, you stud (get it, stud... like in the walls) :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he takes after his ol'man. (that should concern Julie)