Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzie

Our other baby is celebrating her 3rd birthday today! She celebrated with a cheeseburger (it's a tradition that the dogs get a cheeseburger on their birthday), opening gifts and swimming.

Below are some of my favorite pics of Suz over the last three-years and some b-day pics from today.









Suzie with her b-day gifts today

Helping Clyde open his gift (he gets a gift too so he won't feel left out) The present opening aftermath
Cooling off with a dip in the pool

3 comments:

Joe and Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe and Gina said...

(that is my deleted comment)I spoke too soon in my last comment before reading all of the captions. So I see you carry on the Smith Family tradtion of giving gifts on eachother's birthdays... :)

The Hunter Family said...

It kills Ian that I give a sympathy gift to the non-birthday child (in this case Clyde) but if I didn't he would be so sad not having any presents to open. Looks like it's tradion we're going to carry on whether Ian likes it or not ;)