Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If I had a penny...

...for everytime Cal made me smile during the day I would be able to buy lots of nice shoes ;) He's so great, so funny and makes me SO happy!

We went to the park today to play with Charlie, Carter and Jordan and Cal had a blast. He loved watching the big kids (Charlie & Carter) play and had fun swinging with Jordan.

In other news, the house remodel is officially underway (pic below)...

Swinging with Jordan

He's supposed to be napping (on his back)

Naughty Suzie... Earlier in the day I noticed lots of dog hair on the top of the chair and had no idea how it got there since Suz isn't allowed on the furniture. Then this afternoon I came out of the nursery and this is how I found Suzie. I think she's been sneaking out of the bedroom at night and sleeping here.

Having fun before bed time

So long garage door

No comments: