Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a little game called a-z

a- available?
Nope, married for two years and taken for five-and-a-half years.
b- best friend:
Heather, Shannyn, Mom & Sister
c- cake or pie?
Pie – lemon meringue
d- drink of choice
Alchohic: wine, Non: Crystal Light
e- essential thing used everyday:
BlackBerry
f- favorite color
Red
g- gummi bears or worms
Worms
h- hometown
E. Wenatchee
i- indulgence
chocolate chip cookies or brownies
j- january or february
January (it’s the month of my b-day!)
k- kids and names
Callahan Brady Hunter (son), Suzie & Clyde (dogs, my other babies)
l- life
Loving every minute of it!
m- marriage date
5.13.06
n- number of siblings
1 - Jenni
o- oranges or apples
oranges
p- phobias
dying, heights, spiders
q- quote
can’t think of one…
r- reason to smile
Being a mom & having an amazing husband
s- season
Summer
t- tag three people
Anyone who wants to do this…
u- unknown fact about me
I am addicted to reading other people’s blogs, and I am addicted to celeb gossip (but I think most know that)
v- vegetables you do not like
I like all veggies
w- worst habits
chewing my lips
x- x-rays you have
You name it, I've had it x-rayed (I'm freak accident prone)
y- your favorite food
Italian and Mexican are my top two, but I love all food
z- zodiak
Aquarius

No comments: