Thursday, June 16, 2011

Take aways from today.

* I'm so grateful for my 2 boys after seeing what's going on now-a-days with 8th grade girls. Yikes. Showing more skin and wearing more makeup than I ever have...


* When you're pregnant, there's nothing more annoying than strangers giving your belly a rub. When you have a baby, there's nothing more annoying than complete strangers kissing your kids & sticking your baby's hand in their mouth (ya, weird).


* I have zero willpower. Cal's kids meal from DQ came with a Dilly bar and I ate it when he was napping (and this isn't the first time this has happened).


* I loved coming home today to find a big Crate & Barrel box on my doorstep. Took my back to my wedding/registry days.


* I am going to be a hot mess if either of my kids ever needs surgery... Leaving Suzie at the vet broke my heart. But, as I was a mess Cal pointed out some flowers in a planting strip and said, "mom, be happy. I got you those flowers (pointing to the flowers on the side of the road).


and to follow my random thoughts from the day, here's a random pic of the boys helping me getting ready (go figure, my hair dryer is now a gun) Look who graducated 8th grade/middle school today!

No comments: