Monday, June 6, 2011

My convo w/ Cal today.

Cal's REALLY into birthdays and he loves talking about who's bday is coming up next. Here's a little conversation we had in the car today:

Cal to me: "Benny's bday is next Mom."

Me: "Yep, you're right."

Cal to me: "Benny doesn't get any presents, he's too little. I get presents cause I'm a big boy."

Me: "Bennett does get presents for his bday, he's not too little, but if you ask him nicely he might let you help him open them."

Cal to B: "Hey Benny, can I help you open your birthday presents?"

Bennett: says nothing....

Cal to B: "Come on Benny, say 'yes' Benny."

Bennett: still silent...

Cal to me: "Benny said yes mom, and he says I get all his presents."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this. Just wait until Bennett can talk back, that will be quite the conversation.

Pa said...

Looks like Buck is already trying out disguises for the big heist!!