Monday, June 6, 2011

The only child for the weekend.

I had a much needed 1:1 weekend with my littlest man (the big boys had their annual man weekend camping) & it was awesome! It's rarely ever just the 2 of us, so it was pretty special to give him 2 days of uninterrupted attention and I'm pretty sure B relished in having his momma all to himself and getting to play with all Cal's toys without the big bully taking them away. And it's crazy how easy taking care of 1 kiddo is vs. 2. Seriously. And since little man sleeps like it's nobody's business I got some nice quiet time to myself. B also got some fun 1:1 time with Lo And then brother came homeand was obviously excited to get his hands on brother More to come on the camping adventure, that's Ian's post. But I will say, the boys had a blast & I'm pretty sure the highlight of fatherhood for Ian thus was to be able to take his boy on 'man weekend,' he's been looking forward to this day since the day we found out we were having a little boy. But here's a little sneak peek of Cal getting ready practicing in his sleeping bag (for some reason blog felt the need to flip it upside down).

No comments: