Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My favorite thing right now

I love Baby Legs! They are so much fun and practical, and a must for all kids. Cal got his first pair last week and now I’m addicted to buying them and dressing him in them. Not only are they so cute but they are also great for keeping his little legs and arms warm during this time of crummy, cold weather. At first, he could only wear them when his daddy wasn’t around because Ian didn’t think they were manly, but now Ian’s a closet fan and he even dressed Cal in his baby legs on their boys day Monday.

As for other Cal updates, he’s doing so good at daycare! On Tuesday he was so happy when I dropped him off (he wanted out of my arms when we got there) and then when I went to visit in the afternoon and picked him up after work he was so happy. His daycare teachers said that he just “loves his little friends” and has so much fun sitting with them on the floor. Maybe it’s because he’s the only boy and he’s surrounded by lady friends (don’t worry Hailey, he keeps a special place in his heart for you).

Here’s some pics from our day today. He absolutely loves his exersaucer and it’s a great place for him to play while I work. He smiles, laughs and bounces when he’s in it, hence why I take so many pics of him in it.






1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

We love babylegs too! Cal you are getting so big!