Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back in the grind

I survived my first week back at part-time work, Ian survived his first full day home with just him and Cal and Cal kinda survived his first day of daycare. The morning after I dropped him off was rough but fortunately I am only a couple minutes away so I sped over there and as soon as he saw me he was happy again. After playing with him and the other babies for an hour he decided that he’d give it another try and had a good afternoon. As for me, as hard as it was to leave Cal after spending 24/7 with him for the past four months it did feel good to have my brain stimulated again. Ian and Cal had a good day home while I was at work. Ian had big plans for all the things he wanted to do but they were stuck inside all day since the weather was so crummy.

This weekend has been pretty low-key. Friday, Cal and I met eight other moms and babies at Chipotle for lunch. Saturday we ran errands and worked out in the garage in preparation for our remodel and right now we’re trying to figure out the plans for today. I finally figured how how to take and upload video of Callahan with our camera but it's taking ages to upload. If I have more patience later I will try and upload again.

Working out in the garage with dad Being cute They wanted their picture taken too

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

Cal is getting so big and cuter by the minute!!