Friday, June 27, 2008

Cal loves Suzie

Cal has always been intrigued by his furry sister, Suzie, and likes to watch her, but Wednesday he took a whole new interest in her. He started reaching for her and grabbing her. I was getting ready in the bathroom while Cal was sitting in his Bumbo and he was fixated watching Suzie. She would bring her toy keys to him and drop, then wait for him to pick them up and thrown them for her (she doesn’t quite get that he can’t do that yet). Then Cal would reach for her and grunt cause he was stretching so much. He got a hold of her several times. The first time I look over and he has a massive handful of Suzie’s side in his hand. The next time, he had both of his hands on the sides of her face. At first I was a little hesitant to let him do this as I wasn’t sure what Suzie’s reaction would be but she thought the interaction with her little brother was so great! Then she wants to thank him for playing with her with lots of kisses.

Today we went and visited dad at work for his monthly safety meeting and had lunch. Cal got to play with his friend Emily who's a couple weeks younger than him! We then ran errands, got a Jamba Juice, and got in a fight with Costco's photo department. Fun times...

I'm gonna get you!

Cal and his friend Emily

Hanging out with dad at work (Cal really likes visiting daddy)

Crib acrobatics - I put Cal in his crib on his back while I cleaned up a poopy mess and this is how I found him when I came in to grab him a couple minutes later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his striped baby legs, they are sooooo cute! He is going to be crawling before you know it so enjoy him at this stage, it will be gone to soon. When are those teeth going to come in????
Love,
Gram :-)

Joe and Gina said...

Umm... Hailey wants to know who that girl is laying next to Cal? Did her parents give you a goat!?