Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Boy

I think I have been saying this everyday for the last month, but everyday I think it more and more – Callahan is at such a great age and he’s so much fun right now. Ian and I were talking the other night about how much Cal’s personality is developing. He is so animated and has so many funny little traits that keep us always laughing. He also thinks Ian and I are the funniest people in the world. He giggles all the time and we’re discovering all of his ticklish spots (he’s got a lot of them). A couple other things that Cal apparently loves are being sung to and listening to music (he likes being sung “I’m a little teapot” and he loves listening to Regina Spektor), he loves being read too, and he really like playing peek-a-boo – it gives him the major giggles. We took a great video of Cal on the camera of him giggling but I can't get it to upload :(

He’s also becoming such a big boy, and is trying to sit up on his own. If we don’t sit him up tall, he tries with all his might to pull himself forward with the weight of his head.

Look at me sit up like a big boy!

Rockin dad's old shirt (and showing my belly - it's a little small)

1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

He is so cute! When can we watch him again? Soon, please! Also, we are burning you some of Charlie's favorite CD's.