Monday, July 11, 2011

My baby boy is 1!

Bennett turned 1 on July 1 & I can't believe my baby is a year old! The last year has gone wayyy too fast and looking back seems a bit like a blur, a blur of happiness, fulfillment, contentment, fun, laughs, adjustment and learning patience & balance. This & this seemed like just a couple months ago. Hands down, this last year with my 2 boys has been the best of my life. Everything just feels right and Bennett has brought more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined.


Thanks so much Gina & Jenni for grabbing my camera and taking pics. Without you I'd probably have 3 pics of the party to show forth.

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

LOVE the video... nice work! :) Fun to see pics, I almost cried with the one of Cal & Hailey looking at eachother... so sweet! Bennett is a happy little 1 year old! Glad we got to help celebrate, great party!

Ian said...

Nice work babe, On the party and slide show!