Saturday, July 30, 2011

Houston, we have a walker!

I think it's safe to say, Bennett is officially walking. After a month of taking steps here and there he's walking about 75% of the time & crawling 25%. There's nothing I love more than watching those adorable wobbly little steps, but man, it has me on edge.

My attempt at getting a video of him walking for the last couple of weeks has been a big fail. Between Cal jumping in front of the camera, the Flip battery dying mid-video & Bennett refusing to walk whenever I get the camera out, I've only got a couple less-than great videos. More to come (hopefully)...

3 comments:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Yay Benny! Now you're Mama will REALLY be busy! :-)

Joe and Gina said...

Yay Bennett!! And omg, is that a popple!?

The Hunter Family said...

Sure is, a vintage popple. It was my pride & joy when I was younger.