Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hockey obsessed.

Whenever we go to a Wild game (hockey, for you non-Wenatchee folks) it's all hockey 24/7 in our house for weeks. This kid LOVES sports more than any youngster I've ever knows. And he doesn't discriminate, he loves them all.

After we go to any sporting event, he rummages through his things to recreate a sports outfit. This is his hockey outfit.And the fun doesn't stop there, he's made me sit on the couch for days cheering "go Wild, boo green" while he hits his "puck" around the house, jumping on and off the coffee table like the hockey players do over the wall.

2 comments:

Kim @ The Gab said...

Hey Julie. This is Kim (Haley). I wanted to let you know I drop in to your blog from time to time. I just love your thoughts about your boys. You do such a great job capturing their little personalities. Thought I'd say hello. Hope you're doing well.

Joe and Gina said...

Oh, I know what you mean about attitude. Glad we're not the only one's.... ;)