Thursday, April 14, 2011

best.husband.ever.

I've been really sick with strep this week, we're talking not getting out of bed for 3 days, pain meds just to be able to eat and sleep & absolutely no ability to care for the kids. So thankfully, my hubby stepped up and took 3 days off work to take care for the kiddos & me, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the easiest patient. The good news is that I'm finally on the med (yay antibiotics!) and I'm praying that this is the last of the ick to come through our house cause it's been a rough couple of months. And I'm pretty sure Ian now thinks I'm the best wife too after spending 3 days in my shoes with the kids. He couldn't wait to go back to work today...

1 comment:

best husband said...

The two kids were easy. It was the sick patient that really made me work hard.