Saturday, July 31, 2010

What we've been up to.

July has been a crazy month... The days have been filled with lots of activities and the weekends have been full of road trips and enjoying our days as a family of four. A little sampling of some of the things we've been up to: last week Cal had music camp every morning (big thanks to my mom for coming with us to class & helping with the kids), swim lessons, the kids and I visited Ian for the first time at work, B/my mom/me paid a visit to Nordstrom for the sale, I've sadly started packing up some of Bennett's 0-3 month clothes (tear ;), we went to the Ephrata water park for some fun and to see Luke's last swim meet, visits with friends that have been in town, watching Bennett grow like a little weed, lots of walks, and much more.

a visit to Ian's work Touring the fish ladder at the dam and seeing the fish being tagged. music classwading in the riverand all this makes us so sleepy.

No comments: