Sunday, July 11, 2010

And while I'm on the computer...

... I may as well post some more pics of my darling kids & other happenings.

fire season in Wenatchee is here. We were sitting out back yesterday and saw this just over the mountain. I was about ready to go inside and start packing my evacuation bags but turns out the fire looks a lot closer than it actually is. Luke & Lo got Cal the cutest little kids skateboard and he LOVES it (have I mentioned he's obsessed wtih all things skateboarding). I'll have to get a video of his skateboard moves. Pretty sure we now need to up our health insurance policy... getting ready for Solstice festival 2011 Bennett chillin with Jenni & Lars When we got Cal his bike helmet, I was certain we'd have to force it on it. Not the case. He loves wearing it, so much that he'll keep it on for long after he's done biking or skateboarding.Ian's had his eye on this pool at Costco for some time and once the temp broke 100 degrees he was able to convince me that we need it. well worth the money! cooling down with some popsicles with Lo

No comments: