Friday, February 11, 2011

THREE!!!

A very HAPPY birthday to my sweet, fun-loving, full-of-life, vivacious & passionate little man. Our lives gained a whole new meaning on 2.11.08 and what an incredible journey it has been.

A little bit about you.... You’ve been calling us Ju-ey or Duwee & Ian and it drives your dad nuts, you’re very possessive over your toys and like to take possession over your brothers toys, I love that you ask “where Bennett go” as soon as you wake up in the morning and right after I put him down for a nap, you have a love for all things BOY (tractors, trucks, sports, etc.), your athletic and a bit of a natural at all that you do leaving me with really high aspirations for your athletic future, at the moment I have a feeling you’re going to be a fireman or sanitation worker when you grow up, you’re the only 2 year old that I know that will go and sit from start to finish through ANY sporting event and love every minute of it, you haven't worn a diaper (day & night) in 8 months and I am SO thankful for that, you get really goofy when you’re tired, you adapt easily to new surrounding which has made our 2 moves this year easy breezy, you love to dance, you love to sing along with music even if you don’t know the words, you have a huge sweet tooth and will do just about anything for a cookie (& I use this to my advantage… A LOT), there have been days this past year where you’ve tested my patience more than I’ve ever thought possible, you love it when you think you’re being funny, regardless of the weather and temp you’d rather be outside, you love going to Old Navy to visit the dog statue and Target cause you know I'll buy you popcorn and a new car, you love your clothes and shoes and get excited when I buy you new stuff, your memory is incredible, you insist we pray at every meal (good for you!), you remind me to say “thank you” when I forget and I’m so fascinated with your imagination.

You changed our lives in more ways that we could have ever imagined 3 years ago & we're forever grateful for all the joy you have filled our lives with. And you made me a mom, the best gift ever.

A little look down memory lane.

He's here!

6 months 1 year 1.5 years 2 years!3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buck, sorry I missed the big 3. Hope to see you soon, Love Pa.