Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taking it easy.

The kids are recovered, we spent another weekend at home, we relaxed, Ian went skiing with Luke, I did my first spinning class with my sis, we got most of our errands done, cleaned house a bit, the guys had some 'guy time' while I worked today and we ended the weekend with a little family dinner at one of our fave Mexican joints. All-in-all a great weekend. Not many pics to show forth, but here's a few.
Saturday morning coffee someone likes to get into big bro's toys when he's napping. Smart kids cause he always goes for Cal's favorites when he's not around.... First up, the beloved backhoe.
and the "hard worker" next up, fire truck

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the best weekends! Happy to hear the kids are better! Where are you working? Hope you have a good week. I have a blog too...feel free to follow along. I am just now starting to get back into it.

The Hunter Family said...

Coni!! So excited to see that you have a blog! I'm working on Sundays at my sis' coffee shop in the hospital. I needed a little something to get out of the house and have some me time ;) We should get together sometime, I'd love to catch up. Maybe once it's starts getting nice again we could do a little playdate at the park by your house.

Unknown said...

That would be great Julie! I can't wait for the weather to change. Let me know if your sister ever needs any help...I love working at coffee places! I totally know what you mean about "me time"! We will get together soon for sure!