Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bah Humbug.

While others were out celebrating their love, wining & dining, etc. my day was spent wiping 2 snotty noses, aspirating, giving medicine, disinfecting, hydrating, purelling, taking temps and I finished the day with a broken toe. Happy Valentine's Day.

I knew our time would come and the ick that's been going would make a stop at the Hunter house sooner or later. And Cal hasn't been really sick in over a year since his daycare days, so we were in for it. On the bright side, I love all the extra snuggles and this gives us a good excuse to enjoy some much needed time at home. And aside from a heart shaped pizza and celebrating v-day with the kids, that's the extent of our normal Valentine's Day celebration so no loss here.

1 comment:

Jane said...

June went to bed and 6:15 and I followed shortly after. Poor Teriann came home to me sick in bed and June asleep. Happy Valentine's Day.