Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 months old!

My littlest munchkin is 2 months old today. Where did the last 9 weeks go?!? I just want to keep him as my little babe for a little longer... so sweet & innocent (now that I know what lies ahead when they turn 2 ;). He sure does make parenting easy. So content, a great sleeper and has a smile that melts my heart.

It looks like we have another linebacker on our hands. Bennett had his 2 month check-up today and he's HUGE. Cal better watch out cause I looked back and B weighs more than Cal did at 2 months... which I really didn't think was possible.

Bennett's 2 month stats:
* Weight: 15 lbs. 4 oz. (98%)
* Height: 24.5 inches (91%)

(Cal was 14 lbs. 8 oz & 25 inches at 2 months.)

Here's some pics of what we've been up to the last couple of weeks.

little mister at his 2 month check-up

I may be a little biased but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest boys ever ;) Look at those cheeks! someone's been a little possessive of B's toys this makes me happy. happy little bugger someone thinks their mom is funny and now giving mom the stink eye poor Cal got a really bad hair cut....my sis said he looks like a little dutch boy. his hairdresser shall remain nameless Cal's been doing some really wacky things going to bed. He conked out on his etcha-sketch the other day going down for a nap.then the other night we went in to check on him before going to bed and this is how we found his bed... he was sound asleep under his bed with a pillow & Garfield bumbo'ing for the first time We left both kids for the first time to go to my friend Brooke's wedding. We left Cal for the first time at 3 months and B at 7 weeks...shows how different things are with #2college girlfriends

6 comments:

Stephanie Allen said...

You have the cutest boys!! The pics of Cal crack me up. It was great to see you at Brookie's wedding. xoxo

Joe and Gina said...

Cal's haircut is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I'm still laughing outloud...sorry Cal!

Joe and Gina said...

And Bennett is stinkin' adorable!

Joe and Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Wow his hair in not that bad when it dry...too funny! Love Bennets stink eye face, although I think it looks more like a drunk face!

Shel said...

I love the pic with you and B! Also your hair is SO long - you growing it out so you can waer it up?