Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The latest "cheese" pics

I better enjoy this phase of Cal wanting to get his picture taken/making me take his pic cause I'm pretty sure it won't last.
And some other pics... Cal playing with his gal pal Emily
Anytime we watch any bball or football games on tv, Cal insists on playing with a bball or football (pretty sure it's Ian's dream come true that Cal loves watching college sports and cheering for the Cougs) Man, this is such a fun age. We're definitely getting samplings of the terrible two every now and then but Cal is such a hoot and such a little man now. His facial expressions and verbal expressions kill me...

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

He is ALL boy, that's for sure! I'm sure Ian is in heaven!

Jenni said...

He has the funniest faces!!! I will email you the christmas pics when we get back...FUNNY Boy!