Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boy or Girl?!

Well your guess is as good as ours cause the littlest Hunter didn't want to cooperate during the ultrasound today... Surprisingly, I'm more at peace with not finding out than I would have expected. We'll see if we have another u/s, otherwise this baby might just end up being a surprise. Although he/she didn't want to show the goods, the baby did give me a thumbs up (and I swear what looked like "the finger") which was pretty awesome.

So for now, here are some pics of my boy.

modeling his new scarf from aunt jenni

spending some quality time with Bob since he's living at Gram and Pop's until we move wii'ing with Luke

2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

so how long have you guys been in wentachee??

Jenni said...

That last pic is so funny! Way into the wii!