Friday, June 19, 2009

he's so silly

I love love love Cal's age right now. He's seriously such riot to be around and it blows me away how smart he is, what a little boy he's becoming and how much he's changing by the day. I think my baby is officially gone... About a month ago we thought we were getting a little taste of some early terrible two's but hopefully it was just a phase, and probably a little preview of what we're in for in 8 months.

his new obsession... baseball

for some reason blogger doesn't want to load this pic w/ in the right orientation... Cal was giving Lucy (my parents dog & Clyde's momma who's staying w/ us) a lesson in beauty. I went to check on them and Lucy had all sorts of treats in her bed and Cal was trying to put chapstick on her...

watching tv is much more fun in a laundry basket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Feet? His last name is Hunter!!!

Joe and Gina said...

It seems like we've loved every age so far, just keeps getting better, huh? Lets get together soon!

The Hunter Family said...

isn't that the truth... I feel like I say that every month (expect for the month when he learned how to through a tantrum ;) Yes, let's def. get together soon.