Tuesday, June 2, 2009

another weekend come & gone

Cal got to play with his gal pal Emily on Friday and I think he's finally met his match in energy levels. She was being sweet and tyring to give Cal hugs but he was a little unsure. He did go in for a kiss goodbye when it was time to leave. Jenni and the fam were in town on Saturday and they invited Cal and Ian over to their hotel for swimming and pizza. Cal did a fashion show in his swim diaper.
... and I spent some time with the girls for Shannyn's wedding showerOn Sunday we went down to Point Defiance Zoo and if Cal could talk I think he'd say it was the best day of his life. He LOVED the zoo, the animals, the fish, etc. He growled his whole way through the zoo - this is what he does when he sees big animals (i.e. beers, tigers, etc.). If I had to guess I would say the monkeys, tiger and iguana were his favorite. touristy pic with Mt. Rainer in the background

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He growled his whole way through the zoo - this is what he does when he sees big animals (i.e. beers, tigers, etc.). "

I growl when I see beer too! I think, umm nom nom, beer... ummm...

-Ryan

The Hunter Family said...

HAHAH, I guess I had a cold frosty on the brain when I was writing this...