Friday, January 23, 2009

What we've been up to

What we've been up to: Ian had some tricks up his sleeve on my birthday. I thought the three of us were going out to a family-friendly dinner/kid-friendly restaurant and to my surprise Ian arranged for a sitter (thanks Steph!) and the two of us went out to nice, quiet dinner. An even more pleasant surprise was what Cal and the dogs (w/Ian's help) got me. Anyone that knows me, knows I am crazy about dogs, especially my own. For years I have wanted professional pics of Clyde & Suzie, so Ian made arrangements to have them taken this weekend (along with some pics of Cal)!

What Cal's been up too: He's so curious and points at everytime saying "dat," he learned how to turn the tv on and off and thinks it's hilarious, he's trying really hard to make words - so far "duck" and "dog" are somewhat decipherable(along with ma ma and da da) , Cal's a kissing machine, he's growing like a weed, he goes nutty every time he hears the shower turn on cause he think it means bath time, and much more but that's all I can think of right now.

No comments: