Saturday, November 23, 2013

Days 19-23

Day 19: I'm thankful for our furry babies. Although Clyde's a bit neurotic and has been driving me nuts recently, I sure do love these two. And I feel fortunate we have two dogs that have always been so good to our kids.
Day 20: Thankful for a long-term memory of steal. Although my short-term memory is garbage, I love how clearly I remember various life events and I love reflecting back on them.
Day 21: I'm thankful for the boys' gratitude. It's such a good feeling when you're kids appreciate you and the things you do for them.
Day 22: I'm thankful for our Alma Mater, WSU. I LOVE being a Coug.
Day 23: Today I'm grateful for my first mom & daughter day with Emmie while the boys went to Pullman for the game. I can't wait for many more to come... 


No comments: