Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 15-18

Ok, so I got a couple days behind but I've written my daily thanks daily, I just haven't published them. This last weekend was crazy...

Day 15: I'm thankful for my love of physical activity. Going for a run, going to the gym, etc. is like therapy. Good for the mind, body & soul.

Day 16: Thankful for Wenatchee and being able to live and raise our kids in a place that we really love.

Day 17: Thankful for when I get to spend some 1:1 time with each of the boys and I'm cherishing that they love to spend time with me.
Date with Cal to Shrek (which was amazing) to see Logan.
Day 18: Our health care providers here are amazing. After having a dud of a pediatrician in Seattle, I'm so appreciative to have such an awesome doctor for the kids here with whom I have 100% confidence and trust in him.

No comments: