Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Well hello, third trimester!

28 weeks down, 12 more (hopefully less) to go! Right now, aside from starting to feel pretty large and slightly less-mobile, I'm probably feeling the best I have throughout the whole pregnancy (& embracing it cause I know its short lived as I near the home stretch). The only thing that's been a little rough has been the heat, but that's what AC is for.
Everyone wants to know how the nursery is coming along and the pic below sums that up... We haven't started on it.  I've bought all kids of fun things for her room and have a vision, however it's in a heap in our room. Operation: get-baby-sister's-room-in-order is next on the agenda (hopefully in July)...

1 comment:

Turner Family Blog said...

Cute! Although I don't know about the purple! :) I guess it looks more lavender so you should be ok.