Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our haps.

I came home from a meeting one night to this...
we celebrated our 7 year anniversary!
A game of musical beds. They will sleep anywhere as long as it's together.

Our favorite fruit stand with the most amazing milkshakes opened for the season, and  let's just say we've been good customers so far.


my little green thumb and I have been busy hitting the nurseries & planting
Ian's started a "little" project in our backyard...


lazy #1 & lazy #2
25 weeks


Prom!
Talk about stylish, the girls made me feel VERY unstylish and very dated.
26 weeks, but feeling and looking about 36. In the past 2 days I've had 2 people say, "you must be due any day!" Nope, just 3 more months to go....
A sign of summer, swim lessons!
And lastly, after lots of practice Cal mastered The Lord's Prayer.

No comments: