Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekly recap.... Lots of apple blossom fun.


I feel like I've been majorly slacking on the blog front, taking the easy road with iphone pic only updates, but hey, at least it's something. For the sake of memories, a pics a pic. So here goes another week in review (at least a review of the things I actually took pics of), courtesy of my phone.

The weather has been so nice here so we're embracing every second of the sunshine cause who knows how long it will stick around. I have SUMMER on the brain, but I have to keep bringing myself back down to reality that it's only May. However it's seems unusually amazing for this time of year so I'll take whatever Mother Nature wants to give us right now.

train ride with friends
the 3 amigos
Happy May Day to me, thanks to my husband!
a playdate with Clara & Crosby (& baby bro Rory too) who were in town
Poor kiddo slept while we all splurged at the Apple Blossom food fair. We tried to wake him up but I guess  funnel cakes, snow cones and salt & vinegar popcorn aren't worth getting up for.
how boys play w/ bubbles... they attack them with bats
parade go-ers at another parade

Cal ran in the Apple Blossom Fun Run before the big parade and I couldn't be prouder of the rock star for running the whole 1.3 miles. The best part is when he saw us cheering him on near the finish line he totally put it into high gear and sprinted.

running buddies
and he's off!
I felt the same way by the end of the weekend...
I think it picked the wrong time of year to be pregnant. The heat is already killing me...

No comments: