Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Surprise!

I got the most pleasant surprise on Saturday when I went to lunch with Ian, planning to meet up with mom & dad. I walked into the restaurant and was SO confused when I thought I saw several of my college girlfriends. My first thought during the state of confusion was, well this is awkward, my friends are in town and didn't invite me to meet up with them. Yes, a stretch but surprises really throw me off. They had road-tripped over for the day for a surprise shower to celebrate our baby girl. I love these ladies so much.


4 babies all due within a month of each other!
so happy to have my mom there to be apart of the celebration
After our fun shower lunch and a visit at the Hunter house, we all then went to Leavenworth for the rest of the day to celebrate Amanda's birthday.

No comments: