Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Half-way there.

So I might have picked up a few cute little items when buying baby gifts for friends over time to have on hand "just in case" we could use them down the road. I mean, who doesn't love a cute Cougar cheerleading outfit.
Well, we found out today that these are going in our little GIRL's closet. Yep, it's a GIRL! I couldn't believe it when the ultrasound tech told us. I still don't completely believe it cause I'm so used to hearing (and seeing) it's a boy. But she seemed confident (98% is what she said) that it's a girl. And we're officially on the downhill slide, 19 weeks & 6 days (hopefully) until she's here! Here's some of her 20 week glamour shots.
cute little foot
a pair of feet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! Girls are so much fun!