Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby & bump glamour shots

For the sake remembering every last thing about this pregnancy, I wanted to jot down a little something about the last 18 weeks. And overall, be better about documenting all things pregnancy than I was with B. So here it goes...

Compared to the being pregnant with the boys, this one has physically been the hardest (at least that's how I remember it now, being in the moment). No real morning sickness, just overall all day icky-ness (is that a word?). SO tired and nasty headaches. However, 16 weeks felt like a big turning point and I started feeling a little more human again.

Cravings: nothing really this time around. Early on, I noticed many more and couldn't get enough fruit, bagels & sandwiches (Subway, please!). The one thing that hasn't sounded really good is ice cream, which is funny cause I ate a ton of it with my other pregnancies. Oh, and I can't get enough of lemons in my ice water.

Showing: Yes! I can't believe how early "the bump" showed up. Third time around, things just know how to grow. However, this last week I'd say I "popped" cause it's looking more like a baby bump than a beer gut.

Lil' Kicker: There were a couple times around 14 weeks that I felt what I thought could have been baby movements but I felt a definite baby 'poke' at 17 weeks, and everyday since I feel the little peanut moving and kicking.
8 weeks
11 weeks 3 days
18 week bump (gym clothes don't hide anything ;)

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

omg you totally "popped" out since we saw you last Saturday!! Crazy! So excited for you guys!