Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekend fun.

We embraced spending a weekend at home (kind of) and filled it with all kinds on FUN stuff.

First up, the fair!
snuggles!
Cal: "Mom, I'm going to ask Santa Clause for this tractor!"
You'll have to stand on your head to look at this pic... No idea why sometimes blogger has a mind of it's own. Anyways, Ian, Cal & my dad socialized with Wenatchee's finest at the race track Saturday night.
Cal was nuts over all the orange race cars (his favorite color)
On Sunday, 7 ladies & myself road-tripped to Spokane to see Fun. And it was fun! Great company, lots of laughs & an awesome concert at The Knitting Factory (love this venue).
Time for another headstand... While I was off working and playing on Sunday Ian, the boys & my dad went up in the hills to play.

2 comments:

The Gibbons' in Sunny California! said...

Gotta love the fair - looked like a great time! J

Pa said...

Buck, no mutton bustin'?